"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Snapshot Of A Mother
Since my sister in law Cami doesn't have a blog, she created this word cloud from random phrases from my blog. I think it reflects my life pretty well. Mucho thanks Cam!
well thank you. you can check me out anytime! your girls scout cookie pics made me drool. how did i miss that this year? it is too late? how can i get my hands on some samoas???
2 comments:
That's pretty neat, Ramanda. I want to know if anyone else read through to see if furlicious made the cut. I so wish it had.
well thank you. you can check me out anytime! your girls scout cookie pics made me drool. how did i miss that this year? it is too late? how can i get my hands on some samoas???
Post a Comment