My Ashers turned nine last month! She is transforming into this intelligent, confident little woman right in front of my very eyes! As the oldest, she has so many more responsibilities than the other kids and I know I expect a lot from her and I feel like sometimes I am too hard on her and at the end of the day I vow that I will allow her to be a child and have special privileges for being so dependable and for dealing with the trials that come with being the oldest. Heaven knows she deserves it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHERS!
Know that I adore you and that you amaze me every day!
...and for Ash's 9th birthday, here are 9 thing that you may or may not know about her:
~Ash is an author/illustrator. She has little home made books that are stapled together full of creative stories.
~Ashley actually loves spending time with her little sisters and brother. She includes them even when her friends are over.
~Ashley is VERY opinionated! You will hear her side of the story whether you want to or not.
~Ash is a collector of odd things. Ever since she was little she would put things in a box and say that she collects clouds, rainbows, and rocks. The things she stashes look like junk to the common eye but to Ash's sophisticated and unique taste it is all treasure that she refuses to part with. I admit that it is a bit maddening but cute too.
~That girl can sing!
~Ash is super competitive and likes to be the best!
~She is the best at leaving heart melting notes of appreciation for her dad and me. It brings a tear to my eye!
~Ashley is a songwriter and a pretty good one at that!
~One day that girl will rule the world!! How do I know this? During the election she drew up campaign posters with her name on one side and her qualifications on the other side. She is a very determined girl and nothing will ever stand in her way of getting what she wants!
Gotta love that girl of mine!!! I just wish that the next nine years won't fly by so darn fast!
4 comments:
Do I ever know what you mean about in the blink of an eye! Bryan turned 10 last month. I have no idea when that happened!
She's a cute kid.
Love that she's artistic.
thanks mommy! I love you! you are the best mom in the world. I didnt know that it takes you nine years too blink an eye. or are you using a phrase of speach???? (sarcasticly)I Really want to know.
Post a Comment