"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Monday, November 3, 2008
ONE Of The MANY Things That I ADORE About The Fall!
I love pomegranites! When I was little we lived in St. George and we had a pomegranite tree in our backyard. My parents were so excited and waited for them to get ripe, but I discovered the tree and spent the summer sneaking them and they were so mad when they discovered that the fruit was almost all gone. To this day my mom still puts a pomegranite in my stocking each year for Christmas.
1 comment:
I love pomegranites! When I was little we lived in St. George and we had a pomegranite tree in our backyard. My parents were so excited and waited for them to get ripe, but I discovered the tree and spent the summer sneaking them and they were so mad when they discovered that the fruit was almost all gone. To this day my mom still puts a pomegranite in my stocking each year for Christmas.
Post a Comment