Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hallelujah!!!!

We just got a call from our family attorney today and we were FINALLY given the date for our FINAL adoption hearing on the 21st!!!!! Can the wait truly be over?! It has been a LONG eighteen month journey! I am just elated that we are FINALLY to this point! Just thought I would share my EXCITEMENT!!!
WOOHOO!! YIPEE! WHOOT WHOOT!!!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my grief, I hope it goes more smoothly than mine from here on out. CONGRATS!!!!

Joy said...

Congratulations!

The Page Family said...

YIPEE!!!!! We are so excited for you! Hallie is very blessed to be part of your family!! You are amazing parents! We wish the best in all that is yet to happen so you can kneel together and be an eternal family!!

bullfrogranch said...

Hooray. We are so happy for you. We love your sweet family.

Nichole said...

That is so great! We are excited for you guys. Can't wait to see you all be sealed together. What a cute family you have!

Robin Conner said...

Congratulations Ramanda! I'm happy for you! I loved the halloween costumes. You were too hard on yourself. I thought they were cute and you looked just fine! Hey, after pushing out babies, we're intitled to a few fat rolls right? :)

christine said...

hey, that is so wonderful! we wish you all the best and know everything will turn out great, we just have to be patient and good things always happen. you guys deserve it, you are such awesome parents.

AmyJo said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!

p.s. your adam and eve costumes were great!!!

Aspen said...

That is awesome! I have been wondering what was going on with the adoption. You are such an amazing, beautiful mother and your kids are all so lucky to have you. I don't know how you do it. I am so overwhelmed and I only have three! I hope everything goes smoothly.

Slaugh Family said...

OMG I am so happy for you guys and I am hoping that it will go so smooth and fast that you won't know you even took so long after wards. I love you guys and am so happy for you....

McPhetersfam said...

Congrats. Katrina

Vanessa said...

So Happy for you! I hope goes well and Congrats!