Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well It's Hard To Say Goodbye

There are no better missionaries than the ones in Colorado and the very lucky ones get to serve in our area! I am told that I am legendary among all the missionaries. When I am introduced to new missionaries they say that they have been told about me. Ya, I feel special! I just like to know that they have a place to eat and feel at home! Man, we have a blast when the missionaries come over! I am just a sucker for them! I will do just about anything to help them out! It has become sort of a tradition that the night before transfers all the missionaries come over for the treat of their choice. This time I made oatmeal molasses cookies and raspberry and strawberry milkshakes with a little bit of broken up wooden spoon because my blender is a piece of crap and doesn't blend anything so I tried helping it along with a wooden spoon which didn't work out too well! They were good sports about it though! I miss them when they leave especially if they have been here for a few transfers! Someday my baby boy is going to be out there thousands of miles away from me and I just hope that there is someone that takes care of him!



Hallie's favorite Elder Muro!

My man Tarantini! He was here for seven months and is one of my all time favs!

Big T! I cut his hair! Brave kid! He is so hilarious and talented but humble about it!


Elder Muro's conversion story is amazing!




Yup! We are COOL...ish!



Zmoos is the man form of me! He is just crazy fun and very at ease with his bodily functions!



My companion!









3 comments:

Wonderland Girl said...

You're my idol. I want to be like you. So this weekend I'm feeding the missionaries for the first time. I'm so excited. :)

McPhetersfam said...

It's good you're is taking care of them. I think they have it rough out here south side cause of me. Katrina

McPhetersfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.