Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sing Like Nobody Is Listening!

Ashley had her third grade choral concert on tuesday night!
It was really quite entertaining! Miss Ash has been practicing and anticipating singing her song for weeks! Her class sang Dust In The Wind!
She was shocked that I knew the song!


Take a bow Ash, a LOW bow ha ha! She takes her bows seriously!

Ash and her little friend Melissa!

Ashley and her singing group!
It was a good night listening to my little girl sing her little heart out!
Way to go sissy sue! Your singing voice makes my heart happy!








5 comments:

Melissa said...

This is soo cool. I can't wait until my little ones are singing in concerts.

christine said...

ashley is the best little singer! she does so great in primary, i always think how neat it would be if all the kids sang like her. way to go, ash!

-Rachel said...

She is awfully cute with her little friends. These things are such a big deal when you're that age.
Didn't you used to sing in a little group...the sunshine kids or something like that? I think you preformed and I thought it was so cool...It was a long time ago maybe I'm wrong..

Rod Eskelson said...

Ashley is so beautiful! I bet Mike takes the credit for that huh?

Good job with your fmaily it is awesome to see a family with that much fun and love in it!

BERRETT'S said...

Sing, sing, sing, I love that you sing. Great job Ashley. Keep it up and someday we will say.."We knew her when!"