Monday, October 20, 2008

Visual DNA

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

I am curious to see what YOUR visual DNA is!!!

3 comments:

The Page Family said...

I love you visual DNA, I had to do it! Pretty fun!!

.........Still ME! said...

Hi Ramanda, it's Brenda(Martin). I found your blog off of Lynette's, I hope it's ok. I have spent the last half hour reading your stories about how your little ones came to be......I LOVE birth stories, I believe as mothers and women we are all connected by our stories. I love your story about Hallie, I can relate to your and Tiffany's feelings and emotions (what an amazing girl to know what heavenly father had in store for her and Hallie).

Wow, sorry for the ramble, I really needed your blog today I guess!

Come say hello on our family blog, www.enloes.blogspot.com or my wacky blog www.motherof3andstillme.blogspot.com

Rod Eskelson said...

hey girl whats new in colorado? i love all the pics of your kids there getting soo big i still cant beleve we are getting so old well next time your in town let us know love ya bye bye