"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." — Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Friday, October 17, 2008
Funny Story...
Last night, after watching a movie, Mike and I settled into bed and started to doze off when we heard a bedroom door opening and some movement. I assumed it was May sneaking into bed with us but no one came in. We strained to listen and we heard some rustling but still no one came into our room. Next we heard what we thought was the sound of plastic crunching. Mike went into the hall to investigate and there was a sleepy Madse with his pajama pants down around his ankles sleep peeing at the top of the stairs!!! He cleared like five steps!!! Mike said "Madse you didn't quite make it to the potty." and all Madse said was"Oops," while he pulled up his pants and walked back to his bedroom. Mike and I just started laughing as we scrubbed pee off the wall and stairs at one in the morning! Oh the joys of parenthood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh man ramanda that is one funny story! Makes want to pee my pants! ha ha!
Oh, that's too funny.
This is Classic!!! Poor kid will hear this story the res of his life haha!
Post a Comment