Thursday, June 5, 2008

After Three Years, We Finally Got Family Photos

This was my Valentine's gift from Michael and my Christmas gift from My mother and father in law! Otherwise I would never get family pictures taken because I have so many excuses: Not enough money, I have to lose weight, Michael is a brat about getting his picture taken,ect...
I am glad to have them done. I have learned more about what I want in pictures and what I would do differently for the next time. I know that I will not wait so long for the next family photo.














4 comments:

Chocokate said...

Your family is so beautiful, Ramanda! What sweet pics! We haven't done family pictures for ever, either. I am hoping to have a friend do ours when we are in Vernal this summer. I love the ones of you and Mike. Well, I just love them all!

christine said...

what great photos, where did you get them done? we are the same, we never get family pics taken. it's good to make a point to do it, they (the kids) only stay little for such a short time!

BonnieandSteve said...

Oh Ramanda the pictures are beautiful and you look gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

McPhetersfam said...

Hi Ramanda,
So good to see you.
I'm so glad you found our blog. Five kids, you are a wonder women. I love what you wrote about Rhonny. I think it must have felt so good to write everything down.
I'll try and update my blog more since my parents are now Davisers.