Monday, June 16, 2008

Do The Shuffle

I borrowed this post from one of the many blogs that I stalk! I'm not a copy cat, I'm just resourceful!
I had to beg and plead for what seems like years for my ipod so now that I have it, it goes EVERYWHERE with me! I grocery shop late at night and wear a hoody or sweater or anything with big pockets and I jam out while I shop. I probably look like a really big dork but it takes the pain out of spending insane amounts of money on food. I actually look like one of the late night shelf stockers minus the tattoos and piercings!
So here is the name of the game: You hit shuffle on your ipod and list the first 12 songs that play.
Here's my random 12:
1. The Frames~ Your Face
2. The Avett Brothers(my all time fav band!)~ God and Me
3. Say Anything~ High School Lows
4. Cute Is What We Aim For~ Risque
5. Coldplay~ Viva La Vida (this is the song I am currently obsessed with!)
6. Blues Travelers~ Back In The Day
7. Jason Mraz~ You And I Both
8. The Postal Service~ Random Song
9. The Cure~ Lullaby
10. Kings Of Leon~ The Runner
11. Bright Eyes~ I Will Be Grateful For This Day
12. The White Stripes~ You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As Your Told)
So...what's your 12?

No comments: