Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Time Of My Life" Watching American Idol

I watched the American Idol finale last night (to my husband's disgust. He thinks it's worthless junk that rots braincells!) and was totally surprised by this piece in the show. I was waiting for Gladys to perform but no THIS was TONS better!!!

This is fo sho one of my all time favorite songs! Add SUPER SEXY Jack Black to the mix, plus Ben Stiller and Robert Downey Jr. and you have the best Pips EVER! This skit cracked me up! I seriously PEED my pants laughing and I was rolling on the floor busting a gut...not a good mix eew!

(remember to pause the music player at the bottom)

AND... the best part of the night...



Who would have thought!?!? I am impressed that Simon apologized to David Cook. How about Cook's performance with ZZ Top... FIERCE! I was expecting innocent little David Archuleta to take but I really really wanted David Cook to win since the very beginning! I was SHOCKED when he did!!! It's about time that a rocker took America Idol!

What a great way to waste my time!

8 comments:

The Page Family said...

I knew I liked you!! I love American Idol!! :)

Wonderland Girl said...

This is my first year watching AI. I have never been interested, not ever.

Didn't you think Simon totally BLEW IT for us when he apologized to David Cook?? We were like, "Oh Cook won!!"

Anyway I totally want his album & Archie's too. :)

Melissa said...

Girl, that totally cracked me up too! I'm glad you came across my blog! I found yours a few weeks ago but didn't want to say anything for fear you would think I was a stalker or something :) Your family sure has changed since we last saw each other! Who is the other little brown girl I've seen in your pictures lately? I know, I know, I'm REALLY out of the loop!

Melissa said...

Girl, that totally cracked me up too! I'm glad you came across my blog! I found yours a few weeks ago but didn't want to say anything for fear you would think I was a stalker or something :) Your family sure has changed since we last saw each other! Who is the other little brown girl I've seen in your pictures lately? I know, I know, I'm REALLY out of the loop!

Joy said...

Okay, can Robert Downey Jr be any cuter?

Wonderland Girl said...

Ramanda! You're building a house!? Come and visit ANYTIME and I'll TRY to answer any questions even though I don't know if I'll be able to!

Aspen said...

Ramanda...I have a confession to make. I've been blog stalking you for a couple of month now and I've decided I really ought to say Hi! Your family is so beautiful! It's been great to catch up on your life.

Aspen said...

Do you mind if I add you to my links?