Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day Flowers!


Michael and the babies surprised me with a ton of beautiful flowers Saturday for Mother's Day and I was really impressed with the thought he put into it. He always does something but this year he involved the kids. They each got to pick out their favorite flower and we planted them together. It felt good to get my hands dirty and watch the kids dig and organize the flowers and throw away all of the containers.


The actual Mother's DAY wasn't anything too special. We did have some very thoughtful people relieve us in nursery so the we could go to Relief Society. I felt kind of out of place but really enjoyed the little break. After church I snuck in a small nap and the aftermath was minimal just a box of Girl Scout cookies devoured by the kids and a couch cushion fort. They did stay VERY quiet for me!





















2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful!!! I love planting flowers. I love mothers day. I love spring.

christine said...

those flowers are gorgeous! how fun to plant them with your kids. finally it's warm enough! :)