Hearts broke all over Vernal on April 1,
1999! Who could blame them! After all two of the
most eligible and extremely goodlooking people were now off the
market!
It all started when Micheal spotted me at a softball game. My
beauty captivated him all the way from the outfield. It was one of those love at first sight, fireworks, violins in the background moments for him but not so much for me! It didn't take him too long to convince me that I was in love with him. He was quite persistance! No matter where I was, he just "happened" to be there too. He would wait for me while I closed up at my job at Burger's unlimited and ask to drive me home. He was borderline stalker! He wore down my resistance with his charm, his tranquilizing blue eyes, and his cheesy lines!
This man seriously is the most amazing husband ever! He is still into me even though I have a mother(mutilated) body. He thinks I'm Martha FRICKIN Stewart. He changes butts, does housework, puts kids to bed. He watches sappy romantic movies with me and pretends to like them. (He really does like them, he would rather die than admit it.) He takes care of Family Home Evenings, family scripture study, family prayer AND couple scripture study and prayers. He buys me flowers every week. Over the years I have mentioned things that I wish he would do differently or improve on or change and he does it! He is always bringing home marriage self help books (not that we need them...ok maybe we need them but what couple doesn't) and he reads them and follows the advise in them. It is amazing to me that he has always been active in make our marriage successful and he gives it all of his energy! He sacrifices so much for our family. He would do anything to provide for us. He slays dragons for me! My only hope for the next nine years is that I can be a better wife for him. I could keep going on like this forever but I wouldn't want everyone elses husbands to look bad.
Happy Anniverary to us! It's been the best April Fools joke ever!



7 comments:
I love that picture jumping off the steps! And I love the beard. Jeff and I used to love to look for you guys in sacrament meeting to see what facial hair fun was happening that week!
Happy Anniversary :-)
Happy Anniversary!! We hope you had some alone time to remember your special day togther!! If not call me and I'd love to take all the kids so you can!! You guys are a great couple!! :)
Congrats! We're just a few months behind you, and a few kids:) Are you coming to vernal soon? We need to get together!
Debra! I still have your wedding announcement and picture in a box of old pictures. I come across it once in awhile.
I am for sure coming to Vernal around graduation and maybe before that. We will for sure get together!
Ah, Happy Anniversary!
this is chad's blog link. go check it out, he would love to hear from, you...
http://galleyfamily.blogspot.com/
happy anniversary, you two! i love the pictures. your wedding photographer had some creativity! go out and celebrate, you deserve it! :)
Post a Comment