Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL (yesterday)

Michael turned the big 33 yesterday. He has never been very big on celebrating special events but the kids insisted we do something to surprise him. They all pitched in and helped me clean the house and make his Grammy's famous oatmeal molasses cookies. He wanted cookies instead of birthday cake. Those were the only gifts he got from us but he really likes to keep it simple. Then we had pizza and watched the Utah Jazz spank Houston in the Playoffs. A big thank you to the Jazz for not screwing things up in the fourth quarter and winning for Mike's birthday. He would a been in a horrid mood if you would have lost!
It wasn't a grand celebration but it we had a blast commemorating an amazing man!

Michael, you make 33 look DANG good!!!


4 comments:

Mandy said...

Ohhhhh, happy Birthday Michael. You are such a cute little family man and I LOVE that picture. What fun! I hope you day was great!

Hey Ramanda, i LOVE your playlist. I listen to your songs tons and have downloaded most of then to my ipod. We have really great taste. love you!

Kandice said...

Ramanda-That is totally fine for you to visit!! As long as you don't think I'm crazy!! lol. I will have to add you to my blog list. I love to read about other moms and friends. I remember you from way back when, but I bet you would have no clue who I am..lol. Anyways, thanks for fessing up!!! Have a great day!

M Occasionally B said...

hey ramanda! I used mesh screen from Home Depot.

BERRETT'S said...

Amazingly beautiful picture! And happy birthday Mike! I hit 33 this year also.