"I hate poop but I yike ice ceam!" as I am wiping his bum. I would have to agree with him except that I can't stand to think about food when the smell of feces is burning my nostrils! Where does he come up with this stuff?! Maybe from all that time he has to meditate between the shouts "MOMMY!! I'M DONE!! COME WIPE ME!!"
3 comments:
Wow, I come back and read a bunch of posts all at once, but I will just post my comments here for you. Anyway, it looks like life is good, and wow! Mike's beard was/is narly! Blaine would be jealous. Happy Anniversary! And congrats to Ashley on her baptism. I cross that bridge in May, it will be insane. Anway, hope all is well for you and that you are good. I love the pics and will hopefully figure out how to post some on my site. Oh, and I love Jane Austin too. Watch Becoming Jane sometime, it is awesome. Love, Sherbet
What a funny kid.
Post a Comment