Sunday, April 6, 2008

My FABULOUS Makeover!



Aaaahhhhh!!!!!!


I have a few cosmetologists residing at my house! Mikie begged and pleaded me to let her put makeup on me. It didn't take long before Ashley and Madse were in on the beautifying by brushing my hair NOT so gently and putting sponge curlers in my hair. I am sure you can tell by the pictures (Honestly, these pictures frighten me but they were just SO proud of their work and we had a really good time!) that Mikie went a tad bit overboard in the makeup department. She just kept discovering more stuff in my makeup bag and would add layer upon layer! She was a bit obsessive with the blush! Madse kept making the comment,"You so pwitty! Daddy is going to come home and dance wif you! He wiwl wuff you!" That wasn't quite the reaction I got but way to go Madse for being a romantic! I am so desperate for a little bit of pampering that if I closed my eyes I just might be able to convince myself that I am being made over in a real salon. I just won't mention the fact that I look like a drag queen to my little beauticians!


4 comments:

Mandy said...

I think you look extra hot. Yummmmmy. ;)

Love ya!!! What happenin' these days?

The Page Family said...

How fun for the kids, Very attactive!! :) Your beautiful!! Great pictures!

BonnieandSteve said...

Love it!!

You are a good MOM!

Love ya Bonnie

BERRETT'S said...

you are breath taking