Sunday, February 21, 2010







Look what I made!
All by myself...well not exactly! I found this super fun and too easy tutorial. I have to say that tutorials have become my latest obsession! This little CTR towel tutorial even came with a cute little poem to go along with it. I made it for my little nephew, Owen for his baptism. I don't think he really appreciated it, being a carefree and rambunctious little boy but it was the thought that counts, right? Too bad I didn't find this idea in time for my older kids but now it is in my arsenal of quick gift ideas for baptism gifts.

5 comments:

The Page Family said...

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! I made mine and it looks great! Your were right, I finished it and mailed it off today! Thank your for your help!

Ramanda said...

Oh I am so excited that it was a success! I hope you took a few photos! Thanks for letting me help! It made my day!

Ramanda said...

Gwen...It actually wasn't too difficult. I just pinned it alot. The terry cloth is suprisingly forgiving. Oh and Gwen...I love you more!

Annalee said...

That is SUPER cute! I love it! PS and by the way, it was good to see you and your adorable family, even for just a few minutes!

ksreynolds said...

Good job! you are so good at crafts and things, way to go girl!