Monday, January 25, 2010

Why Winter Is Wonderful



New Years day called for some sledding fun with a few of our good friends!


May and Sydney speeding down the hill...with eyes closed of course!














It is ok to smile now that you are safely at the bottom of the hill!





The Berretts, The boyds, The Kennedy's, The Yorgesen's, The Fulmers, & The Nash's



Carisa the human sled!



May May was fearless and cried when it was time to go (which wasn't fun for me especially since I was flying solo with five kids because Mike was working but I am glad that she enjoyed it so much!).







Down and then back up again...more than every one on that hill combined!


Winter is a blast when you have great friends to make lasting memories with you! What a way to bring in 2010!








2 comments:

Trapper and Suzy said...

How fun!! I miss everyone! And I hope y'all are doing great! Enjoy all that beautiful Colorado snow for me!

Molly said...

Cute kids:) Thanks for your support:) And you are not intruding in the least! I love that I can share my finds/ideas with people via my blogs... but if people don't like my blogging style... they simply don't need to read it right? Yeah, I was cracking up when I read that anonymous comment...