Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Together Forever!



The Heavens were smiling as we knelt to seal our Hallie to us for time and all eternity!


It seems like when you are trying to accomplish something of an eternal nature, the adversary does everything in his power to stop you. Mike and I butted heads about the particulars and scheduling, petty and inconsequential things that really didn't matter in the eternal scheme of things, but the minute our children entered the sealing room, the overwhelming weight that has weighed on my shoulders for almost two years was lifted and an unspeakable peace entered my heart! We have been dreaming of this day for so long! It was so incredible to share this experience with our loved ones and have the support of our family in the temple and family that waited for us outside of the temple. It is like a view of what the eternities will be like surrounded by love and support of those that love you most!




Even Hallie was thrilled about her special day!
No pictures of us all in white. The Vernal Temple doesn't do that.


All of the adorable Jones grand babies!



Our ETERNAL family!




Whispering sweet nothings in Grandpa's ear!







I would like to know what my mom was doing to get them all to smile this way!!
















Family....Thanks for the love you give us! (I didn't get photos of Denise and Mark, Shawny and kelly, Sara Postma and a few other people that came to be there on our special day but were so glad that they were there!)

Sunday, Hallie was Blessed and given her new name, Hallie DeeLoris Nash. My mom, grandma Deelo, and Michael's parents came out for the blessing! It makes me feel so special that they would drive the extra hours to support our family. I am blessed to have such a loving family!

Four generations!

Grandma DeeLo and Hallie DeeLo!

16 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so cool! And girl, you keep getting hotter every time I see you! What gives?!

The Page Family said...

Those pictures are perfect!! You couldn't look happier or more pleased with your family. We are so happy for you, I can't even imagine what you all have gone through waiting for that day, I'm just really glad it came for you!!

Ballard Family said...

Congratulations Ramanda! That is so AWESOME! and Hallie is a little doll, you are both very blessed.

Sara said...

I love your family pictures. They turned out so good. I am so glad that I was able to share your special day with your family and Mike's family. They are all such good people.

bullfrogranch said...

Congratulations on a beautiful family in a beautiful place. Your family is awesome. So perfect.

Joy said...

Oh, how cool. You all look so happy!

christine said...

gorgeous pictures! i love the first one of hallie. glad you were able to capture your special day so beautifully. you have such a sweet family!

Robin Conner said...

Those pictures were precious! She is so adorable in her little white dress! I love the first pic if her "cheering", almost like she knows what just happened and is so excited to be sealed to all of you! Very precious! Thanks for sharing!

Wonderland Girl said...

ramanda, your family is absolutely beautiful. congratulations!

The Gross People said...

What an adorable family! You all look like you are GLOWING and so happy. Congrats!

theriddle said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing. It is very fun to hear about your life!

Vanessa said...

Looks like a perfect day! I love all the pictures...and her smile is precious! Congrats.

Annalee said...

Aww! Ramanda, your family is so adorable! I absolutely LOVE the pictures of you all! Congratulations!!!

-Rachel said...

What a special blessing and opportunity! I'm getting ready to go to the temple for the 1st time by myself in a couple of months. I wish my kids and husband could go with me. You are so lucky and so blessed.

emily ballard said...

Darling pictures. I love the top one. Congratulations.

Rod Eskelson said...

what a cute family wish we could have been there congrats thats so cool