... and she is MY sister!

Rondee is just amazing at whatever she does!
The way she dances moves your soul! Her voice is heart melting!
She lights up a room the minute she enters it!
She has a generous and lively spirit!
She makes my heart happy!

Tiffany Morton captured her perfectly! Check her out! There are more photos of Rondee on her blog. I was very impressed!


6 comments:
i met her @ that cute princess day and she was darling, ramanda.
how was the temple?!
She is gorgeous, just like her sister!
You two look a lot alike!! You both are gorgeous!
Ok seriously....I saw these and she is beautiful!! But it took me a minute to realize it was her! I can't believe that her and Mazie are this old...this means we are old? Well, I am not admitting it haha!
She looks amazing, as always. She has got big things ahead of her that girl. She is Beautiful! (She must have good genes ;)
she is totally stunning. tiffany did a great job!
Post a Comment