One afternoon I got a phone call from Mikie's music teacher telling me that Mikie had auditioned for the first grade musical and gotten the lead part. I was floored! I had no idea that she had even auditioned! She worked extremely hard on learning her lines and her songs. She even had a little solo!
She played Panya the mouse in a mini musical based on Aesop's fable about the lion and the mouse! Let me tell you, my little Mikie rocked the house!!! She was just absolutely adorable! I was just beaming with pride...jungle pride oh ya!!!
Look out Broadway.... Mikie will be making her debut and she will be bringing down the house before you know it!
5 comments:
That is SOO awesome!!!!
How stinkin' cute is she!
Wow, she's a lot like her mom isn't she? :) What a little darling!
Can we get her autograph!! Someday when she's famous I will be able to say "I knew her when..." Great job!!
You should be a proud mama!
Post a Comment