
The day we have all been long anticipating and praying for is here! Our little family will be heading to the Vernal LDS Temple to seal our precious little Hallie to us this Saturday at 12:00!
It would mean the world to us to have our friends and family come and share this special day with us!
20 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. I will talk to Justin and if we can, we will be there. This is so exciting for you guys. Congratulations again!
We have never officially met, but I would love to be there. Those are the most special times ever. I have plans all day Saturday though. Dang it :(
I am so excited for you!!! Make sure to take pictures and post them!
What an amazing day for your family, something never to be forgotten. You are such an wonderful person Ramanda, you have to much to give, Hallie and of course all of your kids are so blessed to have you as their mother!
We are so excited for you. We hope that all goes well for you on Saturday. Take lots of pictures and we want to hear stories when you get back.
Congratulations on this amazing event! I will never forget the day you and Mike were sealed in the temple. It was the first sealing ceremony I had been to, after I had taken out my own endowments. I am very happy for your family.
I am so excited for you. Saturday is going to be such a special day for your whole family.
oh ramanda i'm so happy for you!! you endured that trial with such grace and strength. thank you for sharing it with us!
Yeah!!! congratulations! Tomorrow will be such a special day for your family! I'm glad you've made it to this point! It was also fun reading about Ashley and her little "quirks/talents/behaviorisms" she sounds so cute and like a really great oldest kid. The oldest kids do have a ton on their shoulders. But they are great! Cute cake too!
Congtrats!!! I will tell you that is it the most wonderful thing in the world to finally be able to be sealed to a little child. Especially one that has been in your home forever. Your road has been even longer than mine. I so wish I could be there. I will be with you in my heart.
Ramanda, that is so very cool. Congratulations, and I'm excited for your family!
Ramanda and Mike, I'm so excited for your family. I remember watching you take pics after your wedding from across the street at work. Ah, back in the good old days. I miss you and am so happy for you you. Erin
Congratulations! I bet Saturday was AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you and your family!
Ramanda, I wish that I'd have known about the sealing. That's awesome. Check out my blog at: areallyprivateperson.blogspot.com
We would love to be there but we will be gone. Know our thoughts and love are with you. Congratulations.
I am so sad that I didn't see this sooner. I would have loved to have been there and seen everyone! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you.
I wish I would have looked at your blog friday we would have been there for sure congrats that is so cool we love you guys.
I loved being sealed to hallie. you should check my blog about being sealed to hallie.
Congrats! I know this has been a long time coming. What a beautiful thing. Being in the temple to do the Lords work is the most precious gift. I hope you will share your feelings of this day...I love to hear your thoughts.
so excited for you....so incrediable!
Post a Comment