Little miss Hallie also requested "chocowate" cake and pizza for her birthday dinner!
My Hallie is one special girl! Our family would just not be complete without her! She brings a sweet and tender spirit into our home and a LOT of spunk too!
I always think about Hallie's birth mom, Tiffany, on Hallie's birthday. It's like she has given me a gift that keep giving! I am always humbled by that selfless gift!
Hallie - Wallie Mac and Cheese, my most favorite things about you and what I will miss most when you grow older is your tenderness, the way you obey even when you don't want to, how you sound like Gollum when you sing and you know you are so funny while you are doing it, when you honk my nose expecting a sound to come out and thinking that if you squeeze harder the sound might get louder or change, your little gallop around the house, the way you out eat every one at the table and go around finishing up every one's plates, how you sneak underneath the table with loot that you know you are not supposed to get into, oh little one I could go on and on and on!
Thank you for choosing me to be your mommy! I love you more!
And just a little side note, I now have TWO two year olds!!!
11 comments:
Where does the time go? What a great family you have. You guys have so much fun together. I wish I could be half of the mom you are.
What an adorable little girl.
how special. she is so cute. you are such a good mommy.
That was a sweet post about her. You're such a good mommy! She is so adorable and has grown super fast! That cake looked awesome, did you make it? Way to go Martha! And I love the gum as a present, my 2 year old would be so thrilled too! :) Have a good weekend!
Robin~ I am sending you the recipe! It is unbelievably simple and to die for!!!
she is such a sweetie, i can't believe she's 2 already! looks like she had a great birthday, what a lucky little girl!:) and yes, i agree, that cake looked amazing. mmmm, chocolate!
Could she be any cuter?? I love her precious smile! What a special little girl!
hey where is sister ass? I love her! From Ty
Hey thats my friend, haley! happy birthday from Ty
What a great day for hallie. i love it when she licks the cat and then she pulls the fur ball from her mouth. yummy cake
She is so cute! And you make one beautiful yummy looking cake girl!
Post a Comment