Saturday, January 10, 2009

HoLy ShOeS BaTmAn!!!!!

Michael got this wild hair you know where and decided that every shoe in the house had to be found and organized into pairs and if they did not have a pair they were to be thrown away and ones that were too small were to be given to Lift Up (A second hand store. Man I really miss DI! It is just so much nicer.) I guess he was sick of the kids whining that they could never find any shoes to wear. I am pretty sure they won't be able to use that as an excuse anymore!

3 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Thats funny Ramanda! I feel like we're always swimming in shoes too!

bullfrogranch said...

Hey our shoes are in an overflowing basket near the back door. I swear they are like rabbits and multiply in the corners. LOL

Annalee said...

That's quite the rainbow of shoes. I'm afraid of how much space it would take if I were to do that at my house!!