"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Michael's Work Christmas Party
A free meal, a free picture, time together without the children... priceless!
You guys are such an adorable couple! Ramanda your spirit is so infectious and fun. You truly lift the hearts of those who have the pleasure of knowing you!
5 comments:
Your picture looks beautiful! I don't have a scanner so I am gonna have to take a picture of my picture... That's going to look nice!!! lol
yes....priceless!!! You look beautiful!
you both look so happy!!
You guys are such an adorable couple! Ramanda your spirit is so infectious and fun. You truly lift the hearts of those who have the pleasure of knowing you!
Post a Comment