Saturday, January 10, 2009

IT'S GIRL SCOUT COOKIE TIME!...

And that means carmely, coconutty, chocolatey goodness of a Samoa!

(My ultimate, all time favorite and I don't even share these at my house! They're mine!! All mine! muahahahaha!)



Or the minty, crunchy chocolate deliciousness of a Thin Mint!


You just can't go wrong with Girl Scout cookies!

You just can't go wrong with Girl Scout cookies!

I don't know if I mentioned the fact that I am a Brownie Troop Leader and my Ashley is in my troop and my little Mikie is in a Daisy Troop. I wasn't sure at first if I really would enjoy committing myself to another thing that takes so much of my time but I really do enjoy it and our cute little girls! We are raising money for troop activities and community service projects and you can totally help with that by buying tons of Girls Scout Cookies!




How can you say no to such adorable little Girl Scouts?!











I might even be delivering cookies to the Vernal area if I get enough interest from my generous friends and family!!!

Email me at ramandan@gmail.com if you are interested in ordering!

5 comments:

-Amy- said...

The Samoas are fat free, calorie free, sugar free right??? Oh good... I will take like 50 boxes then!haha No really...I will email your my order!HA!

amber said...

will you be delivering to the provo area? hehehe
actually i will be visiting rifle this weekend! i hope its ok if we pop by and visit ya!!

Melissa said...

Ya if you can deliver them to Salt Lake I am IN!!! I was getting really excited reading the first comment on here. I always feel so guilty for eating so many Samoas and then when she said they were fat free and all that I got a little happy...until I realized she was kidding. :) Oh well. I will just have to play more basketball.

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love the Samoa's too! Those are the best cookies ever! I don't really like cookies...but those always get me!

BonnieandSteve said...

Wow! If only my screen was in 3-D! OH those look sooooooooooooo good! I want thin mints!

How about a trade?! Thin mints for a Bollywood apron?