8 Things About Me
Here are the rules:
1)post these on your blog.
2)answer the six "8" items.
3)let each person know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
8 Favorite tv shows
1) Masterpiece Theatre
2) So You Think You Can Dance
3) American Idol
4) Chuck
5) Pushing Daisies
6) The Office
7) My Name Is Earl
8) Project Runway
8 things I look forward to
1) Getting to the temple with Hallie. It is driving me INSANE that this isn't taken care of yet!
2) Being trim, healthy, and athletic.
3) The safe arrival of my new nephew Miles! (My sissy in law is due next month with her first!)
4) My 10 year anniversary. It better be a good one! (HiNt hInT Michael! Like he even reads this!)
5) No more nasty health issues in my nethers!
6) Madse experiencing kindergarten.
7) Being debt free.
8) Mikie's baptism.
8 favorite places to eat
1) At friends' houses
2) Olive Garden
3) Wendy's (I'm addicted to jr. bacon cheeseburgers)
4) picnics in the mountains
5) Los Jilberto's mmm ceviche!
6) Il Bistro Italiano
7) Al Forno's
8) Burger King (I am a sucker for a whopper!)
8 Things on my wish list
1) The ability to slow down time so that my little ones could stay little for just a little while longer!
2) A photographic memory because I forget little precious moments too easily.
3) Participate in a triathlon.
4) A flatish stomach.
5) To finish all of my unfinished quilting projects.
6) Mad house cleaning skills
7) To be a scriptorian
8) the opportunity to experience the beauty of pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, and the newness of an infant at least one more time, preferably twins. I really want twins!
8 People I tag
1)So many of you have already done this one.
2)If you haven't yet, you are welcome to do it.
3)Randi (because you need to blog more.)
4)Tracey
5)Christine
6)Jen R.
7)Liza
8)Tami
Here are the rules:
1)post these on your blog.
2)answer the six "8" items.
3)let each person know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
8 Favorite tv shows
1) Masterpiece Theatre
2) So You Think You Can Dance
3) American Idol
4) Chuck
5) Pushing Daisies
6) The Office
7) My Name Is Earl
8) Project Runway
8 things I look forward to
1) Getting to the temple with Hallie. It is driving me INSANE that this isn't taken care of yet!
2) Being trim, healthy, and athletic.
3) The safe arrival of my new nephew Miles! (My sissy in law is due next month with her first!)
4) My 10 year anniversary. It better be a good one! (HiNt hInT Michael! Like he even reads this!)
5) No more nasty health issues in my nethers!
6) Madse experiencing kindergarten.
7) Being debt free.
8) Mikie's baptism.
8 favorite places to eat
1) At friends' houses
2) Olive Garden
3) Wendy's (I'm addicted to jr. bacon cheeseburgers)
4) picnics in the mountains
5) Los Jilberto's mmm ceviche!
6) Il Bistro Italiano
7) Al Forno's
8) Burger King (I am a sucker for a whopper!)
8 Things on my wish list
1) The ability to slow down time so that my little ones could stay little for just a little while longer!
2) A photographic memory because I forget little precious moments too easily.
3) Participate in a triathlon.
4) A flatish stomach.
5) To finish all of my unfinished quilting projects.
6) Mad house cleaning skills
7) To be a scriptorian
8) the opportunity to experience the beauty of pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, and the newness of an infant at least one more time, preferably twins. I really want twins!
8 People I tag
1)So many of you have already done this one.
2)If you haven't yet, you are welcome to do it.
3)Randi (because you need to blog more.)
4)Tracey
5)Christine
6)Jen R.
7)Liza
8)Tami
4 comments:
YOUR PLAYLIST DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
ouch! I'm hurt!
Thanks for the taggg, it was Fun!!
I did my tag....your silly!
Post a Comment