Can I just say that the people in my ward have some killer dance moves!
London! One of my sweet nursey kids and her family getting down!
My Ty dancing with his cousin! Love my nursery friends!
Mikie and her BESTIES!
Webkinz are the cool thing at our house!
I threw Mikie a birthday party this year because I was super sick and in and out of the hospital on her birthday last year. I didn't do anything for her and I felt so guilty about it! Luckily we had some sweet friends who brought her some presents and my friend Camilla made these amazing creme filled chocolate cupcakes for Mikie since she knew I was not up to the task. So this year I had to redeem myself!
We did a craft and played a bunch of party games!
Mikie requested a rice crispie cake and it barely got done thanks to my friend Erin who stayed and helped with the party! She finished it while I entertained the kids and fed the missionaries. That is how I got all of the pictures of the party too is because of my awesome friend Heather who played photographer and saved my heiny!
My Michael Lil is just the most tender, giving, and nurturing child! There isn't a second that she isn't thinking of everyone but herself! She is a little mother to Hallie and May and they fight over who gets to play with her and sleep in her bed!
Mikie likes to speak spanish! She makes most of it up and it sounds hilarious!
Mikie is absolutely brilliant! She is in first grade but goes to second grade for reading and intervention.
She is so girly and prissy! She loves her hair done and makeup and fancy clothes!
Happy Birthday my beautiful Mikie! It has been an absolute joy and pleasure to be your mother!
2 comments:
Well Happy Birthday Mikie!!! Ramanda thanks for the fun video and the great singing too!!!
love you lots and miss you way!
Bonnie
wow looks like the kids had a lot of fun!! Happy B-day Mikie. you are a great fun mother. Hey we need to come and see you and your house and stuff.
Post a Comment