Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Called...

the fourth folder, fourth picture tag and it looked pretty darn fun!
Here are the rules:
1.) Go to your Pictures folder on your computer
2.) Go to your 4th folder- We got our first digital camera May of 2007 when we picked up Hallie.
3.) Get your 4th picture- Does it get any cuter than this?


When we brought our little Hallie home, we put her in Mikie's room in a crib. One night I came up to tuck all the little ones in and this is what I discovered! Don't ask me how petite Mikie was able to get Hallie out if the crib but it became a nightly occurrence! I couldn't pass up the photo op!
4.) Tag four people. Hmm let's see...Mike & Misty, Tracey, Sherry, Christine, and anyone who is looking for a fun tag to blog about!

4 comments:

Joy said...

That is such a cute picture.

Rod Eskelson said...

I still cant believe you got Mike convinced she is his, your so smart! Well both of them Hallie to cute and Mikie Too cute, maybe cutness just skipped one generation ro something!

Robin Conner said...

That is a great shot. Nothing sweeter than sleeping kids. It reminds you why you love them so much! Thanks for your kind comments to me! I hope you have a great weekend!

The Dansies said...

Hey Ramanda, it's Shaylah Kay. I came across your blog and just wanted to say hi! Your little family is so cute (and not so little anymore!)!