Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Growing Before My Eyes! Happy 4th SuperMadse!

Some entertaining facts about my FAVORITE boy:

I was in HARD labor with Madse for 26+ hours!!! Not those beginning "Oh! I am having a contraction ha ha!" contractions but those "I don't think I can survive one more!" contractions!He was double bagged and wasn't going to budge!
Madse was DROPPED at birth by the doctor! Just slipped right out of the doc's hands into all of the goop on the floor!! The doctor grabbed Madse up by the arm and popped it out of socket! He popped right back in though. Poor guy was so humiliated! He kept swearing that that that had never happened to him before. We joked about suing but for some reason he didn't find our humor very funny.

Madse was supposed to be JOHNNY CASH NASH but I pulled the pregnant for nine months, in labor for insane amount of hours, crying, I'll hate you for life card to get out of that name.


This little guy is so tender hearted, thoughtful, kind, and melt your heart sweet!

His prayers are a thing of beauty and are so real. He really has a conversation with the Lord I think. It brings a tear to my eye. The most humbling is when I get after him and he prays that night that his mommy will not be mad and that he can be a good boy to make her happy.



Spiderman, Superman, Bumblebee, Batman are all of his alter egos wrapped up into one killer super hero! Watch out villains of the world!
He lives to fish and camp and shoot guns with his dad. He has lately discovered elk hunting. It is all he talks about.

He sucks his index finger and feels the cold spots on my relief society arms and my back fat which doesn't work so well in public. Not a pretty sight at all so I discourage it but my cold fat is all his at home. (This fact might embarrass him some day.)

He sneaks into bed with me in the wee hours of the morning and I keep him on my side so that Mike doesn't discover him and take him away to his own bed. Ha ha so sneaky!

My heart burst with deep love and affection for this little guy and I am so very lucky that he is MY boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO!

8 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Hey Ramanda,
Long time no talk. I kind of stopped doing the myspace thing, I only go there every month or so. But I have been doing blogging much more. I saw your blog address on myspace and had to come visit! I hope you're doing well! I can't believe your baby was dropped and had his arm popped out all in such a short time of being in this world! wow! I'm glad he's fine now! :) Chat later girly!

christine said...

what a sweetheart. i love that pic of you holding him. also the last one, it's adorable. happy birthday, big guy!

The Page Family said...

That was really sweet. It was a beautiful way to honor him. If I could "borrow" any little boy it would have to be him. I really loved visiting with him in primary!

M Occasionally B said...

he such a cutie and you can just tell from his pictures that he has the sweetest personality...I couldn't believe the story about him being dropped at birth. I didn't think that really happened!

Slaugh Family said...

My dearest, he looks like a little Ramanda, ad that is one hot thing.I love ya and miss ya, um when we doing lunch? happy Bday Madse

ryannsharidamontague said...

Ramanda!
what cute kids you have!! It's amazing how fast they grow! huh. Hope you are doing well! I love and miss ya tons girl!

bethysmiles said...

This is so cute Ramanda! I wanted to comment back from your comment and tell you that our lamp is a touch lamp, to funny...lol! I have pancreatitis, or at least I did on Friday, I don't know what is going on, they're supposed to do an ultra sound today to see if I have gal stones or what is going on, I also have a mass on my right ovary, prolly just a cyst, but still, this is frustrating, ttyl :O)

Vanessa said...

What a cutiie! The story about the DOC, CRAZY!!! Boys do have a way of melting their moms hearts :) I love reading your sweet feelings for him, I feel the same way about mine ha ha