1- Where did you meet? I am not allowed to talk about the real first time we met because that story embarrasses him but the second first time we met was at an Institute softball game. He wanted my body!
2- How long did you date before you were married? Six LONG months!
3- How long have you been married for? 9 fantastical years!
4- What does he do that surprises you? I rarely do things that don't involve my family so when I do want to do something just for me, he always takes care of all five kids without complaint and the house is always clean and kids are put to bed. He lets me spend all the money I want on things and I never feel guilty about it because he is so happy that I am taking care of myself. What REALLY surprises me is that he still finds me physically attractive after all of these years!
5- What's your favorite feature about him? How can I pick just one?! I have so many favs but I think it is a toss up between his soft, full lips and his ability to grow a BIG bushy beard mmm so hot!
6- What's your favorite quality about him? He gives 110% in EVERYTHING he does. He is a giver!
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? Yup, He calls me by my middle name, Nor and my wife and of course the average ones like baby, hun, sex slave...
8- What's his favorite color? The kids ask him this all the time and he tells that that he doesn't have a favorite anything. He likes them all. He likes green though.
9- What's his favorite food? My food of coarse! He will eat pretty much anything.
10-What is his favorite sport? He watches them all but I am pretty sure that he is partial to basketball and football.
11- Who said I love you first? I think I did actually. He didn't leave me hanging either and that felt pretty darn good!
12- When and where was your first kiss? Geez! This stuff was a lifetime ago! I am pretty sure that it was a few weeks after we started dating. We were hanging out at my apartment one night, listening to music and he laid one on me!
13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Besides the obvious wInK WiNk, going to the temple together. It doesn't happen as much as we would like it to but when we go we feel refocused on our marriage, the petty things just seem to disappear, and our commitment to each other and our family is strengthened. It is a wonderful feeling!
14-Do you have kids? How many? You bet your heiny we have kids! I always have to do a head count to make sure I have them all and there are usually 5, unless we lose one!, which happens more than we like to admit!
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? Michael has a big brain! He knows pretty much everything and on the rare occasion that he doesn't know he will find it out. He just has to hear something once and it is engraved into his brain. I love having my on own encyclopedia Michael!
16- How old is he? 33 *cough*old man*cough*
17- What's his favorite type of music? Classic country
18- What do you admire most about him? I am amazed that he keeps putting up with me. He never gives up on me, on us. He is always very active in making our marriage and family solid and eternal.
19-What's his favorite past time? I won't mention his absolute favorite. That would be inappropriate WiNk wInK! Anything outdoors!
20- Do you think he is going to read this? Nah! He doesn't have time to mess around on the computer. He works a lot.
3 comments:
Well what do you say to that. Mike is so lucky to have you, and I know that your the best wife, remember I know things, hahaha
Yah we kind of like mike too. but not in that way, but i do think you are a hottie your self.....
We LOVE the nashs they are the best ever.......
Ramanda,
It came with our Windows. It's called Windows Movie Maker. If you have windows look for it. Then you just take a bunch a pics, and move the kids or "objects" just a little at a time and take pics, then the program lets you merge them all together into a video. Pretty funny! :)
Post a Comment