BEFORE:
One last thing...
AFTER:
We moved into this horrid purple house a couple of years ago. I detested the color (not the house)! My little girls loved it! All of their little girly friends loved it as well! I got plenty of compliments from little girls but not so much from adults.
I don't know what it is about this part of Colorado but houses are all kinds of funky colors here and it gets worse as you go up to Glenwood Springs, Aspen, and Vail areas. I am not kidding! In Eagle there are these houses that are the same color as fry sauce! Next time I get up that direction I'll be sure to take pictures for proof.
We finally hired a painter and it took about a week due to some weather but I am just so HAPPY that it is no longer purple. Mike still thinks it's purple but what does he know! He is just traumatized by the awefulness of the old color!
To be exact main color is Taupe mist which is this taupeish greyish color
and the shutters, door and posts are clam brown and the trim is white.
We put new lighting up and a new door...well Michael actually put up the door and lighting but I did help! It looks a little more updated and put together and I am glad that is not purple anymore... oh did I mention that already?!
1 comment:
I love it I would hate the purple color to kind of a crazy color I think for a house I sure do miss ya lots.
Post a Comment