Someone called the cops on us...again! It must be the cool thing to do here in Rifle. Apparently our Dog has been barking and roaming the neighborhood. Our dog is an inside dog. He goes outside to go to the bathroom. The rest of his time is spent getting dog hair on my furniture and chewing up the kids' toys. I admit that occasionally I have found random things that he has brought back to the yard from who knows where or I notice that he is in the neighbor's yard but I quickly get him in the house and am always apologetic if he gets into the neighbors yards. I am not one of those people that let their dog roam and run a muck with the other neighborhood dogs.
What frustrates me is that someone obviously has a problem with me. Why can't they come and talk to me about their problem and let me do my best to remedy it? Why involve the cops about something so petty? Have enough nerve to come to me and I will take care of it. Just don't call the cops. That's just lame! I am sure they have better things to do. It doesn't help my case at all that moments before the officer arrived, Mikie opened the sliding glass door and let the dog out so that when the cop arrived Nacho was on the front lawn barking. I can't argue that my dog isn't usually the one barking when he is out there doing just that. It is just SO embarrassing to have the police on your front porch and the neighbors gawking instead of hanging their Christmas decorations on their house. The only thing going through my head as I am out there is "what cowardly neighbor was pathetic enough to call the cops on me?" Who does that!? Poor Nacho will bear the brunt of my frustration with solitary confinement to the kennel and supervised bathroom breaks. Like I have nothing better to do with MY time.
2 comments:
Very lame! Who does that! Good luck with that :)
hey, how did you get that cute background??! Bloggers who start after me should not know how to do more! :)
Post a Comment