Last month the transmission on our Ford Expedition went out. It didn't just go out, it exploded! So we are down to one vehicle, a beat up Dodge truck. It is comical to see it loaded with all the kids! It is a real pain in my butt to get them all in there and buckled in their car seats. For the most part I do not go anywhere. There are times when I haven't left the house in a whole week! If it weren't for church on Sunday, I probably would never leave the house. I have the GREATEST neighbor in the world that picks up and drops off the girls from school. I would really be hating it without Tracey! (She would kill me for mentioning it!) Well it is all starting to get old and very inconvenient. I do not like burdening others like this. I do not like bumming rides all the time. I do not like taking Mike to work at three in the morning. I miss my Expo! I won't be getting it back anytime soon either. We don't have the four grand it is going to take to get it fixed. Michael is busting his butt and working eighteen to twenty or more hours a DAY to get it and the adoption payed for by next month. We have other options that might work out too. Most importantly we have the Lord and he always seems to pull us out of these deep holes we dig ourselves into. I wonder how long He will keep doing it?
No comments:
Post a Comment