Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Two For One!

Last Sunday I was sitting in sacrament meeting attempting to keep kids quiet and in their seat when a member of the bishopric released me from my calling as Young Women's Secretary. The funny thing is that I had no clue that I was being released! OOPS! Somebody dropped the ball there. I sure don't blame any of the bishopric for not giving me a heads up because they have enough on their plates. I was still a little shocked and tried to hold it together. I love being in Young women's. To be honest, I didn't do a very good job at that calling. I was just no good at mailing calendars on time. So it was probably better that someone more capable take over. After a passionate apology from a member of the bishopric, I was given two callings!!! Hopefully I can do a better job in these two calling than I did in the last one. After I am set apart, I will fill you in on what the callings are!! To Be Continued...

1 comment:

AmyJo said...

I had that calling once...wasn't very good at it either :) So many things to keep track of :)