Saturday, October 20, 2007

"Momma! Nacho's Got My Rope!"

Madse had found this old rope down by the creek behind our house and had been toting it around for days. The rope was caked with dirt and it was pretty brittle so every time he tied something up, it left a poof of dust and shavings all over the place. Madse was pretty devastated when I insisted that he leave it outside. So I left it out on the top of the grill. After lunch, Madse headed back out to play with his rope and Nacho had beat him to it and pulled the rope off the grill and ran away! The first video you will see is a tug of war. Nacho gave up when he realized I was coming outside. I just can't help but love his desperate plea for my help. Super Mommy to the rescue!!! I have the coolest job ever!
I have tried to put a second video on with Madse chasing the dog around frantically for his treasured rope but the uploading thingy is not cooperating! I'll see what I can do to fix it and get it posted.



For your watching enjoyment!!!

No comments: