Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fabric Friendzy

If you find yourself in the Vernal area, you have to take the time and stop at this Fantastic little fabric shop! My friends at Fabric Friendzy have the cutest fabric in stock, they have fabulous classes you can sign up for, girl's night outs, and THE bestest costumer service around!!! The week before Christmas I was out on the wasatch front and pretty much every quilt store was closed for family home evening night. I knew I was going to be going through Vernal on my way home so I 411ed their shop to see how late they were open and they said to come on over and they would keep the shop open for me. I got there a half and hour AFTER they closed and they were more than pleased to let me browse and help me find the fabrics that I needed. Now, if that isn't costumer service, I don't know what is! Once they hit fifty followers on their blog they will be giving away a bundle of fat quarters! I don't know about you but I get all excited at the very thought of FREE fabric!

So, my friends, check out my loverly friends at Fabric Friendzy! I promise, you won't be disappointed and you will walk out feeling like you made some awesome new friends that are so willing to share their passion for quilting!

1 comment:

M Occasionally B said...

thanks for the tip! I will definitly check them out when I'm in Vernal in a week!