Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Just Can't Do It

After reading a friend's post back in November, I decided to go musicless on my blog for the sake of my few and faithful readers. The last thing I want is for someone to think twice before visiting because I have music playing. I tried...I REALLY tried to keep it quiet and I lasted an impressive six months but I adore music too much and am constantly hearing music that I want to listen to! It is so convenient to put it all on a playlist and listen as I look at everyone else's blogs and to have exceptional music associated with my blog. I like to think that my impeccable taste in music is appreciated and that I can share songs that I love with my friends who so thoughtfully come by to read. So if the tunes I listen to aren't quite your style or if it is just too loud press your mute button and enjoy my blog silently and if the tunage sways you to not visit so often, know that your visits are missed!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

if it makes you feel better it doesn't bug me. you are one rocking mama w. good taste.

Kristian said...

well since it is my own music playing on my blog, I really hope that it wasn't my blog that you won't visit anymore because of the music!

Josh McFarland said...

I read your blog in an RSS reader, so the music doesn't play when I'm reading. Although I also put music on my blog, the reader has to press play before the music comes on. It's a compromise. joshuamcfarland.com

emily ballard said...

Shoot. I just checked my November posts. I don't even have to ask if it was me.

I hope we can still be friends.

P.S. I didn't mute the music. (But I might when I am blog surfing in bed after midnight!)

Ramanda said...

Josh... I am beyond thrilled that you actually take the time to read my blog. Thanks for the link. I hope you don't mind that I add you to my blog.

Emily....It just shows you how much I think of you that I wanted to take the music off my blog. I wouldn't do that for just anybody! We are definitely friends and I am just glad you are still coming by to read. It means a lot!