Thursday, October 8, 2009

Somethin' For Nothin'

I got this in the mail From my friend Melissa!
She posted a handmade contest and all I had to do is repost it on my blog and this is what I got and she MADE it!
It's a jewelry holder and it is THE handiest thing EVER! Before I just had a plastic bin thing and it was a mess, now it's all displayed so beautifully and so organized too!!
Thank you SO much Mel! You can't even imagine what a fantastic gift this is and I think of you every day with a smile when I just grab what jewelry I need with out having to dig and untangle. WONDERFUL!!








I have yet to make my handmade items for those who commented on my post but don't give up hope on not getting anything. I have been working on some projects (;!

1 comment:

M Occasionally B said...

I'm so glad you like it! I've gotten tons of use out of mine. I keep thinking I need to make a really huge one!