Easter weekend started out with a ward temple day trip with babysitting provided by our activities committee in the Chapel next to the temple. You don't realize how easy it is to get to the temple and what a blessing it truly is to have a temple in your town until you have to travel two and a half hours or more to get to the nearest temple and add in all of the planning and preparation to get someone to watch your children. It definitely makes me more appreciative of the temple experience and I really do think I get more out of it because I have to work harder to get there. Thank goodness for the amazing woman that volunteered to watch about thirty children so that the parents could get to the temple. They planned an Easter egg hunt on the church lawn but the weather was so dreary that they canceled it so we saved our Easter egg hunt until after church on Sunday with our good friends the Boyd family. After our temple trip, we visited my mom and she threw together an impromptu egg dying party for the kids! She has always made holidays fun growing up and now she gets to pass that on to my kids!
2 comments:
Oh Ramanda! I love you! Your Easter pictures are great! I like seeing Tracy too, you guys are the best!
Thanks for updating you fabu babe!
Every time I see your kids they are more beautiful!!! I may not be completely objective, but I can't believe how fabulous all my nieces and nephews are.
Post a Comment