1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
4 comments:
I have knkown you for so long, that I can't even remember how we met. But I remember hanging out at your house when you lived in the blue ghetto. And I thought your bog brother was SO HOT! And you had a poster on your closet door... was it WHAM!? I can't remember. But I also remember all of the great times we had in yearbook. I always thought you were so cool and I always wanted to hang with you. I still think you are cool, and I still want to hang with you!!!
Another little memory I have is when we were doing our planning meetings for our class reunion and you showed up telling us about all of your kids. I couldn't believe that you really had all of those kids! But I was so impressed. YOu are such a good mommy and your kids are so lucky to have you!
Love your stinkin' guts!
Tumbleweeds!!!! Need I say more?? jk...I remember us in the play. Was that Jr. High? My grief that was like 50 yeas ago. Ok it was only 15 years ago but still...for us to be old enough to remember 15 years ago is crazy to me. I feel really old some times. But I remember you in the play!!!! Ha you were so stinkin funny and crazy. No Fear!!!
You and me playing eye spy in the parking lot of kum and go ( you can laugh now) We watched a young man tell the clerk that his dad left his smokes that he had bought earlier that day and he forgot to pick them up and he was there to pick them up for his dad. Needless to say he did not get his smokes and when we walked away the clerks came out and tried to have a little smoke break when no one was in the store then a customer came in and the clerks went back to work(which we were watching from my car and driking hot cocoa)when out of the blue returns the young man whos father left the smokes walk up the door and picked up the clerks used but still burning cig. and started to smoke it and walk away with it.
we laughed so hard i am sure the clerks were wondering why we sat there and looking at them all night.....good times in the parking lot of kum and go....
your so sexy......
Well where should I begin!? So I remember so many things like all those fun years of school even though you said you were scared of me what the crap like I would kick your butt or something?? and then I remember planning our 10 yr reunion and loved every minute of it and can't wait to do it again um we only have about 4 years till the 15 yr one we should start thinking of something don't you think? your so awesome!!!
Post a Comment