"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Monday, July 21, 2008
Dear Grandma,
Could you please send me a couple of your handmade crocheted towels? Mine burst into flames today.
hey ramanda! It's sharida! Just thought that I would say hello. I do have a blog that when you get time, you should check it out! it's ryanandsharida2008.blogspot.com
5 comments:
wow, what happened? that's a little scary!
ACK!!! What in the world happened?? If I were your grandma I would hesitate in sending you more if that is how you are going to treat them.
That looks scary!! What happened!!
hey ramanda! It's sharida! Just thought that I would say hello. I do have a blog that when you get time, you should check it out! it's ryanandsharida2008.blogspot.com
Post a Comment