Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Randomness

I have SO many things to post about! Unfortunately, I have to be all responsible and get ready for Ashley's baptism this Saturday. (Which isn't really happening because I am sitting here blogging instead of scrubbing toilets, cleaning bedrooms, and putting away the mountain of laundry that seems to have taken up permanent residence on my couch!)

So here is some random pictures of the last few weeks to pacify you until I can fill you in on all of the interesting things that go on here at our house like our first family photos in YEARS, Ash's eighth birthday and baptism, blah blah blah!



One last dinner with Elder Gardner before he went home. He is THE coolest missionary ever!



Seriously, this little boy is so full of life and adventure! He cracks me up on an hourly basis!



She fools everyone into thinking she is sweet and innocent!



Hallie! It's what's for dinner!


He said he was a Power Ranger!


A pre-birthday slumber party for Ashley with her friend Kylie.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Your kids are adorable. Loved seeing you comment on my blog! Thanks for the kind words.