Monday, March 10, 2008

Raggy Runner

My friend had a similiar table runner and after examining it, I decided that I could throw one together with scaps that I already had. It was a piece of cake to put together and it gave me a crafting/quilting fix that was desperately needed. I also got to teach the Relief Society ladies in my ward how to make them at Enricment night! Besides some aprons I made for the high school play last year, this is the only thing I have made since I have moved to Colorado. I feel so pathetic! I have this quilt I have been working on for a few years that is just begging to be finished. I am fired up and ready to get it done!

2 comments:

The Page Family said...

The runner turned out great!! I really need to get working on mine!! :)

Chocokate said...

Cute!!! Now I have to have one!