Little miss Hallie Celebrated her first birthday last month! SOO much has happened in just one year! I remember when Hallie was born. I remember seeing her for the first time at a Relief Society dinner. She was so tiny and new and her momma was so proud!
My heart is so full when I look back on all that has transpired in the past year!
So we decided to celebrate all that is Hallie by taking the whole crew (minus dad) to McDonald's! It doesn't sound like much but we rarely eat out so it was a big deal for the kids. It is not my favorite thing to take five small children into any eating establishment, but we had a blast! We even splurged on Happy Meals for the special occasion!
Of course Hallie knew that she was the special princess for the day!
Hallie plucked off the roses on the top of the cake and ate them all one at a time!
Our little miss Hallie is growing so quickly. We missed having Tiff there so I hope these pictures will give her and idea of the good time that we had. I look forward to watching our baby grow and learn! Happy First first birthday Hallie Wallie Mac and Cheese!
3 comments:
Great pictures!! It looked like everyone had fun helping Hallie celebrate!! Happy Birthday Hallie!!:)
i love her cake, did you make that? she's such a cutie. pics of first birthdays with fistfuls of cake are the best!
she is so beautiful!! Happy birthday Hallie!
Post a Comment