Tuesday, February 26, 2008

And Now You Know!


    There is this One Hundred challenge going around. So, I will entertain you with some well known and not so well known and somewhat embarrassing facts about myself. You should do it too!

  1. The majority of my clothes are brown.

  2. I would rather read a good book than clean house.

  3. I would rather do ANYTHING than clean house.

  4. I pick the lint out of Michael's bellybutton every night. It brings us closer together.

  5. I squeeze my kids a little too hard because they are just too cute and I can't control myself.

  6. Food is my best friend.

  7. Music is my boyfriend.

  8. Big bushy beards drive me wild.

  9. My middle name is Nor (Ron spelled backwards)

  10. I don't shave my legs or armpits.

  11. I'm not as social as I used to be.

  12. I don't go to bed until 1 or 2 in the morning.

  13. I suffer for it the next day.

  14. Quilting is my passion.

  15. Making bread is therapeutic.

  16. I cook every meal, everyday.

  17. I hate spending money.

  18. I have cash in various spots around the house. It just sits there and accumulates.

  19. I have 5 STDs(kids).

  20. I am always right.

  21. I am a martyr.

  22. I pee my pants when I laugh too hard.

  23. I have been married for almost nine years.

  24. We were married on April Fool's Day.

  25. I want to be a midwife when I grow up.

  26. I love giving birth naturally.

  27. I want a couple of more kids.

  28. I give rides to strangers.

  29. I buy 10 gallons of milk when it is on sale and freeze it.

  30. My favorite sandwich is a Reuben.

  31. I am not a big fan of country music unless it is classic country or real country.

  32. I am a sucker for anything acoustic.

  33. I have a guitar.

  34. I don't play it very well.

  35. I wish I could totally rock out.

  36. I play the flute, clarinet, saxophone, and guitar very badly.

  37. I want to learn how to play the harmonica and the piano.

  38. I shower until there is no hot water left.

  39. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt even when they don't deserve it.

  40. I am a touchy, feely, grabby person. I find it extremely difficult to keep my hands to myself.

  41. I am TOO friendly.

  42. My family still calls me Mandy, Manda, and Manna.

  43. Nobody else can call me that, not even Mike.

  44. Mike calls me Nor.

  45. Some days I wish I could run away and assume a new identity.

  46. I heart shoes.

  47. I love wearing high heels.

  48. I don't wear shorts.

  49. Sweat pants make me feel trashy. That is why I don't own any.

  50. A new hairstyle makes me feel sexy.

  51. I keep my hair long for my husband.

  52. I am coming to terms with my fleshiness.

  53. My dance moves are similar to Napoleon Dynamite's.

  54. I think he stole them from me.

  55. I have taken five years of spanish.

  56. I still can't speak spanish worth a darn.

  57. I want to learn how to speak it fluently.

  58. I have A LOT of moles.

  59. The wiggly kind.

  60. Big boobs are overrated.

  61. I wish I had small boobs.

  62. Most days, checking the mail is the only alone time I get.

  63. I check my email TOO much.

  64. Jesus loves me.

  65. I like to read my friends' friends blogs.

  66. Romantic movies make me squeal.

  67. My babies make me happy.

  68. My little man has me wrapped around his finger.

  69. I love people watching.

  70. I like to make people smile.

  71. Nap time is my favorite time of the day.

  72. Sometimes I can get all three babies to take a nap at the same time.

  73. I never do anything productive if they are all asleep at the same time.

  74. I wish I was a better friend.

  75. I wink at everybody.

  76. My husband embarrasses the crap out of me.

  77. I am easy to please.

  78. I still have clothes that I wore in high school. I still fit in them, not because I am the same size, but because I wore the baggiest clothes.

  79. I can parallel park a suburban.

  80. I am just a pro at parallel parking.

  81. Men with mustaches creep me out (except for Earl. He can pull it off..oh ya and Tom Selleck.)

  82. I am not very organized.

  83. I care too much what others think of me.

  84. But not enough to change who I am.

  85. I have grey hair.

  86. I have never had a cavity in my adult teeth.

  87. I love to sing harmony.

  88. I have cross country skis that I never use.

  89. I have an older brother who passed away and three younger sisters.

  90. I think that I still need to mother my younger sisters.

  91. I love secrets.

  92. I am pretty good at keeping them...most of the time.

  93. I hate feeling left out.

  94. Yes I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain...ha ha.

  95. I like to move it move it!

  96. I like going into people's houses.

  97. I look into people's windows when I am driving by.

  98. I look over at people in other cars.

  99. I don't like to hang things on the walls.

  100. I AM AWESOME!


8 comments:

amber said...

hehehe...i enjoyed learning these fun tidbits about you. although you forgot to mention that you are funny!! and i'd have to disagree with the boob statements! i wish mine were bigger.

Ramanda said...

Let's just trade! I will take your PERFECT boobs and You can have my saggy, enormous, monster boobs.

AmyJo said...

I LOVED reading all of that! You are awesome and funny!

amber said...

HAHAHA!!!!
i'm a little embarrassed to tell you that my little A cup boobs actually sag--how the heck is that even possible!?!

Wonderland Girl said...

Ever?? You never shave Ever??

these things are too dang fun. :)

Wonderland Girl said...

I forgot some other comments I wanted to make: I hate sweat pants too! And I love to look in other peoples' houses when I drive by too, and I want you to come in my house! It's right on your way home after you visit Vernal. No excuses! :)

Ramanda said...

Alison~
I really don't have to shave. My kids have hairier legs than I do! I only shave like once a year when I go swimming ha ha!

Give me directions to your house! I would love the grand tour and it would be a nice pit stop on our way home!

Debra said...

Aaron laughed at the no shave thing. Your too funny. I'm still waiting for a visit too:)