I have found my new favorite show! My friend Tracey told me about it and now I am hooked! What a great idea to have a show that focuses on how to love our bodies and ourselves despite our imperfections! I am shocked that no matter what size a woman is she still has deep rooted issues with her body! We are our toughest critic even though we give everyone else the benefit of the doubt. It's pathetic to see how much we blow our problem areas out of proportion. I love the saying, "What you focus on magnifies." So I will work on concentrating my rockin legs, my cute little feet, and my voluptuous bosom because I really don't want my BIF (butt in front) to magnify!
2 comments:
Hey Ramanda, its Joy.
So true, I think almost every woman has some issues with their body, no matter the size too.
I absolutly agree!
Post a Comment