Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Time: A Photo Feast!

Grandma Betta doing what she does best, spoiling grandbabies!


Watching movies on Ashley's DVD player from Grandma and Grandpa!

I don't think she is going to share!




"Put it together already, Grandpa!"

Tiffany's last night before leaving for Vienna. (Hallie's birth mom and my dear friend!)

Elder Gardner modeling his speedo from me! Highly inappropriate and so very funny! Watch out ladies of Blackfoot Idaho!!!

This is what we do with our Christmas oranges!!!



Christmas morning pillaging!


Michael and Mikie Christmas morning!

"Give yourself to the Dark Side!"


More Christmas plundering!

Silent night, holy night!

May-May and Aunt Rondee on little Christmas Eve. My parents and Rondee came out on their way to Denver. My mother and Rondee were on their way to London so Rondee could cheer in a New Year's eve parade! I am so proud of her! My mom took care of Christmas dresses for the girls and an adorable outfit for Madse! She knows how to shop!!!


"Santa is eyeing my cookie!!!" So classic! I took the kids to the Ward Christmas party all by myself. I think Santa was a little too much for the babies!

Pretty sure these kiddos were on the nice list!



1 comment:

The Page Family said...

It looks like you all had a great Christmas!!