Changed a few things on my blog. My friend, Debra, totally hooked me up! (thanks! You are fan-freakin-tastic!) I would love to pass on the website and if anyone has any other good blog background websites they would like to share, I would totally appreciate it! I get bored easily and like to switch things up!
So I had about fifteen kids in nursery today give or take a few! Luckily There have been a few ladies called into nursery to help out! PHEW! Mike got to come to church today, which only happens about once a month! I don't know how to express the gratitude I feel as I sit next to him as we juggle babies back and forth, share a hymnbook, and distract each other with silly commentary through out the meeting. I don't take it for granted anymore that's for sure!
I also read this today and it struck a chord.
"We can't do everything for everyone everywhere, but we can do something for someone somewhere." Elder Richard L. Evans
5 comments:
Great quote:) I'm glad t hear things went well in nursery. I wanted to come see you but I helped in the 6 year old class with 14 kids!! WOW!! Pass along the website for the blog stuff, it looks great!! Have a great week:)
Your too funny! It looks really good. Did you find some free stuff? I looked but had a hard time, if so let me know the site. I'm glad there are people out there who are good in nursery! I could never do that job (or atleast ever want to). Watch, that will be my next calling just cuz I wrote that.
i'm so excited i found your blog! (this is amber) i know i haven't been gone that long, but your baby girls look so much bigger!
I love the quote. I get so caught up in doing it all myself. I love when I just get lended a hand. I love you in Nursery. My Ty wouldn't go until you got in! You amaze me. Hugs!
That is a great quote :) The blog looks great!
Post a Comment