"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Friday, January 4, 2008
Christmas Firsts!
Hallie enjoyed her first Christmas and we delighted in her first steps on Christmas Eve to boot!
Her tongue is just a movin'! It must have aided her in her concentration!
That is the cutest! I love the tongue. Keira just started walking a couple of days ago. How old is Hallie? Your family is adorable. We'll be moving back in february so we'll have to get together then. Hope your christmas was wonderful. Are you feeling any better?
5 comments:
That is the cutest! I love the tongue. Keira just started walking a couple of days ago. How old is Hallie? Your family is adorable. We'll be moving back in february so we'll have to get together then. Hope your christmas was wonderful. Are you feeling any better?
I love those first steps!! Time to test the legs!! Cute video!
she is so adorable! how lucky you are. great thing to capture on video. you have the cutest kiddos!
I LOVE the first steps. Very fun, cute and time for adventure.
Post a Comment